Community post

Discussion

Twinges and CM

Tday would make me 7-8 dpo and I have be getting twinges on my left side (I ovulated from my right side though) and now a couple hrs later my cm flow is heavier.. did anyone else go through this and get a .. and I'm still having pulling feelings on my right uterus/ovary side

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm afraid I can't answer your question but I am in exactly the same position as you! Everything the same except I'm 6-7 dpo. I'm normally dry for days after ovulation, but this cycle I've consistently had cm. In the middle of the night I had a sharp pain (same place I feel ov pain, on my right side) it wasn't like an AF cramp - more like a tight tugging feeling. It was enough to wake me but then gone and I fell back to sleep. All day today my cm appears to have increased even more and is lotiony ... Tmi apologies.
I did a quick forum search, some say that you can feel implantation, though I'd be a bit worried for myself because I'd have only been 5-6dpo last night and that seems too early??
Others say you can sometimes feel the corpus luteum as it produces progesterone.
I don't know ... But It would be lovely if someone had some positive BFP stories relating to what we're experiencing

Xxx

9 years ago

Hi! I would love to find out of you received your bfp! I'm am in the same boat as both of you. I am currently 9dpo and having increased lotion/creamy cm when right now when i would normally be dry, and having the dull ache in my lower abdomen that feels just sore. I hope you for your bfp!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo