Community post

Discussion

5-6 dpo

Why do I feel soo bad? My body feels hot, increased creamy Cm, I have a headache, I feel nauseous & this. Cramping on my lower right side..

My temp is normally 96.8 but its 98.3 ugh , I feel so hot & this headache isn't making it any better...

User Image

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Those sound like some promising signs! I hope you get a BFP this month. The TWW is so stressful. Hang in there! Headache and raised temps are good to see.

9 years ago

I hope so because idk if we're gonna be able to try next month due to both of us having two jobs & different schedules so im hoping by the end of the week or the day after af next week I get my

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm 6 dpo and feel the same! Runny nose, mild headache and so tired. I, already in bed for the night. No other symptoms though, so it could be just a cold. Although hoping it's not!

9 years ago

Yea after ovulation I Never feel like this so im hoping this a good thing , & everyday a symptom goes and a symptom come so I'm just praying .. That's all we can do

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo