Community post

Journal

I need baby dust right now...

Well, I managed to go this entire cycle without testing. I'm on CD34, and 14dpo- I think, based on my cycle that's decided to be consistently regular the past few months- and tomorrow, I'll either get to test or AF will sneak up on me. I had no idea test day would fall on Valentine's Day. In the past, when me and S.O. agree'd to NTNP, I would track cm and cp. Well, this is the cycle I decided not to do anything, and let everything run it's course. This would be, hand down, the best gift I could ever recieve, and give my S.O. I have had so many new things happen to me. I did record them, only because they were unnatural to me. I know I thought this last cycle, but part of me was still caught up in the TTC craze. so, once again, I'll write them out and please let me know what you think. Also, please keep me in your prayers. I know I didn't time out bding, or go through all the stress and effort of tracking this time, but nonetheless, my hopes are still extremely high. Perhaps after you look over my symptoms, you'll understand why. This would truly be the greatet blessing of all. I hope we all end up getting our miracles soon. So, I'll send out just as much baby dust and sticky vibes as I'd want. Goodluck ladies!

Oday: Basic O pains, light cramping, and ewcm that was enough to collect on toilet paper.
1-3dpo: I know it's not healthy, but I lost ten pounds without trying or doing anything.
4dpo:I had a headache and felt dizzy for most of the morning. This might be alittle early to chalk this down as a symptom, but I did have a short fit of vomitting at night. It was well after I ate, and I had nothing troubling me beforehand or after.
5dpo: Nausea, back pain, sore ab muscles.
6-7dpo: Nothing
8dpo: Acne breakout and sore breasts.
9dpo: Nothing new to report.
10dpo: Bloody nose. I'm not talking about blowing my nose and seeing blood in the mucus. It was so bad, it ran down my face. (TMI, sorry.) This was the first full blown bloody nose I've had in over ten years. It was so gross, but strange. I also had quite the abundance of creamy cm. I thought I started early. It felt weird, as I hardly ever have creamy cm anyways. I checked, and it was like I had sat in lotion naked. (TMI again, sorry! Lol.) I'm not sure if this is a symptom or not.
-I haven't felt anything worth noting since then. I mean, extreme fatigue, the occassional nausea, on and off back pains, but nothing too extreme.

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Sending you baby dust!!

10 years ago

So? What happened? Dying to know!

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo