Community post

Discussion

Anyone given, or plans to give, Soy Iso's a try?

So, since I'm not guarantee'd to ovulate every cycle, I plan on taking Soy Iso's. I've read that it's basically natures version of Clomid. I heard that some women report that their cm dries up while taking Soy Iso, so I've also went and bought some Evening Primrose Oil. I'll be taking the EPO 1g, 3 x daily until ovulation, along with my multivitamin, B Complex, B6, and baby aspirin. I'll take the Soy ISO as followed:
CD 2: 120 mg
CD 3: 120 mg
CD 4: 160 mg
CD 5: 160 mg
CD 6: 200 mg

So. I have a few questions for the women that have tried it... Was it successful? How many cycles did you try it? Would you recommend it? Any side effects I should take note of? I already know to watch out for OH. Anything about your O change? Did you try anything along with it?

This is my first cycle using Soy Iso. If you've decided to try it out, or continue trying it out, I wouldn't mind tagging along for your journey. Baby dust to all! :D xx

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Oh, I forgot to mention:
I'm at the end of my last cycle. I've started spotting, so I'm just impatiently waiting the full wrath of AF. I've never been more impatient for her to get here, but I'm looking forward to trying out all my new supplements.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo