Community post

Journal

Time to welcome some change...

Obviously something isn't working. It's definitely time to try some new things. I'm trying to patiently wait for AF to arrive, but she seems to be taking her time. All I've had was spotting for the last two days- nothing consistent. I'm so ready to get this next cycle started. Got a couple more things I'm going to try this cycle.
Feel free to comment and let me know what you've tried in the past, or currently. I won't be trying any more new things this cycle, since I don't like adding too many things at once, but if this cycle doesn't work out, I'd be willing to look into some other things.
This is what I'll be doing this cycle:

Evening Primrose Oil 1g 3 x a day :
I never really have very much cm, and I've done a lot of reading on it. From what I've gathered this is suppose to help with this problem. Maybe I wasn't producing enough in the past, and my little eggies didn't like the environment? This is a new addition to my cycles.

Soy Isoflavones CD2-3 120mg, CD4-5 160mg, CD6 200mg :
I don't ovulate every cycle. I'm beginning to think I have PCOS, as my sister has it- though she was able to conceive her DD, and she's now pregnant with #2, due in just four weeks. I won't be able to find out for sure until my doctors appointment, at the end of November. I'm going to take this to help with ovulation, and egg quality. This is also a new addition to my cycles.

B Complex once every morning :
Both me and my partner are taking these for all our b-needs. I got some gummy ones since he seems to like them so much. I like that they offer 5 different types of b vitamins, among other things.

Multivitamins for me and him once every morning :
I like all the vitamins these have. I got the ones for men for him, and the ones for women for me. If I wouldn't have got the multivitamin, I would've ended up buying all the individual vitamins since I'm a little hooked, and this just makes it easier. These are also in gummy form. The women's definitely look and smell better. Haha.

Baby Aspirin 81mg daily :
I use to take these for the circulation and blood flow benefits, even before TTC. I quit for a few months, but I'm going to start taking it again. It just makes sense how this could help, so why not?

OPKs and BBT :
I'm going to use OPKs to try to pinpoint ovulation. I'm going to try to use BBT to confirm it. I've been practicing, trying to get in the groove. It's getting colder though, and my partner has a problem with opening the window, and freezing the room out, so I don't know how reliable this will be. For example, my temps went as followed:
Saturday - 97.3
Sunday - 97.1
Monday - 97.2
Tuesday - 96.2
I blame the big dip on the fact it was so cold when I woke up. I try to take my temp around the same time, with at the very least four hours of consistent sleep. To me, that just has to be the reason. I locked the window, and got the room back to the normal temperature, and my partner has to work the night shift, so when I temp in the morning, I'll be able to confirm my theory.

I ate Chinese food twice this week, at different places. Both times, my fortune was something like "The decisions you make today will be extra fortunate." First time, I bought EPO. Second time, I bought Soy ISO. So, maybe that's a sign that those are my lucky supplements. Haha. As long as I end the cycle with a semi-regular cycle, I'll feel like my efforts were worth it. If I get a BFP, well, I'll just be even more ecstatic.
Anyways, I'm sending out sticky vibes and clouds of baby dust to everyone who's still trying. I have faith in all of us. We'll get there, one way or another! xx

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I take EPO, I've never experienced delayed ovulation with it, but make sure you stop taking it after you ovulate. I do the same thing as Surprise, I stop using it two or three days before I ovulate just to be on the safe side.

B6 I take that too, it helps with anxiety and helps absorb Folic Acid.

If you need help with BBT let me know, also you could try temping vaginally instead. It might help with getting a constant temperature. I know the temp in our room fluctuates a lot this time of year, GL!!

9 years ago

I barely ovulate at all, so in my mind, a later ovulation is better than no ovulation. I meant to write that I'd be taking EPO until O. So, should I stop when I start getting strong OPKs? Not when it peaks, but before?
I'm taking Soy ISO to help with ovulation, since it's suppose to be the natural version of Clomid. I read mixed stories about some women's cm drying up from it, and since I already don't have much, I figured I'd give EPO a try. I didn't like Preseed much.

I just looked at my vitamins and realized I'm only getting like 4mg of B6, 2 from multivitamin and 2 from B Complex. I just assumed it was already covered by those, so I'll probably go to the store and get some. What's a good amount? 200mg? I'll have to look into vaginal bbt, though.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo