Community post

Journal

CD35 Still crying

Well I had a BFN on cd32. My OPKs this cycle were crap. I have no signs of pregnancy or period my only things are lots of CM and crying. I have cried at stupid things for a week now.

Just wish AF would show and put me out of my misery.

If I haven't Ovulated this month how long can my body go without bleeding? Hmm

Babydust and good luck to you all :)

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Sadly, if you didn't ovulate your cycle can be however long it wishes to be. I once had a 68 days long cycle. Good luck. Hope you get what you want soon.

11 years ago

I had a 67 day cycle in the autumn of last year. Looks like I might not be ovulating. I had the progesterone tests done this cycle to check so if I haven't they'll know :) Wish I didn't have to wait til August to find out haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago • Post starter

If you are still certain that you are not pregnant & want to start your menses so you can get back on track, dong quai and Vitex are supposed to be great for that, but if you google natural ways to start menses it has a bunch of suggestions such as eating potatoes & more... Good luck!!! I hope this helps!!! My heart goes out to you...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo