Community post

Question

Clearblue BFN 2 days late! Do I still have a chance???

I usually have a 29 day cycle. Last month it was 31 but I think I can attribute the late-ness to stress. So now it is day 33 and still no AF. I dont have my usual AF symptoms so I thought I would test today. I had one Clearblue digital test left from last time and I got another BFN. Does anyone have any experience with Clearblue giving false negatives?

6 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

There is always still a chance until AF shows up

8 years ago

Maybe you are stressed out again this month, considering you are anxious for a positive.

8 years ago

I am in the same boat. tested today I thought I saw a line but not sure. I am now 5 days late. only time I was every late was when I was pregnant. so now going to wait and see.

8 years ago

there I always hope. you could have ovulated much later then you think. I just got a faint positive with a cheapie with a hour hold. I am 5 days late and tested on the day of my Af but neg. or I thought I seen something but it wasn't so strong to show anyone. so I would wait and test again. I tested with clear blue and it was negative on the date of my period.

8 years ago

there I always hope. you could have ovulated much later then you think. I just got a faint positive with a cheapie with a hour hold. I am 5 days late and tested on the day of my Af but neg. or I thought I seen something but it wasn't so strong to show anyone. so I would wait and test again. I tested with clear blue and it was negative on the date of my period.

8 years ago

Digitals are not very sensitive, so there is still a chance. You may have ovulated later, so it might take longer to get a BFP or for AF to show. Good luck.

TTC #2

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo