Community post

Discussion

3DPO today & trying to kill time on my TWW

Any cycle buddies out there also 3 dpo today???

3 DPO is a total guess for me though. My cycles have been all over the place lately. They were consistently about 29 days and then we moved across the state so I could take a new job and since then it has been different every month.

I've been charting cm and just bought a bbt so hopefully if this isn't the month for a I will be more prepared next time!

Hubby and I 4 times in the last week so I'm crossing my fingers this is going to stick!!!

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm 3dpo today too! - although I THINK I am, I received the Ovidrel shot this month and my RE said I would O on Sunday, my opk was darkest on this day and was crazy cramping so hopefully that was it! (I don't chart, I'm no good at it)

What have your symptoms been so far?

I've just been cramping on and off since O and had some pretty rubbish heartburn.

Looking forward to getting this next TWW over with last month was the longest month ever!!!

8 years ago

Hi sheeny89!

So far not too many symptoms but I guess that would be expected since we are barely into this....

Today I have had some cramping and nausea though. I'm trying to not to get my hopes up and luckily work has been busy enough to take my mind off the wait.

Sort of.

A couple days after I plan on testing is my husband's birthday. It would be awesome to give him a for a birthday present

Crossing my fingers for you too!!

I hope this is our month!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

It's definitely good if you can keep busy - it's really slow for me at work at the moment and it's making it SO much worse

That would be an amazing birthday present wouldn't it! Oh I do hope it is this month!

My RE has told me not to test until the 17th... I hope I can wait that long!!

to us both!!

8 years ago

So now that we're 6 dpo any new symptoms???

I have been having crazy dreams lately! I had sextuplets! I hope that's a positive sign lol

I'm dying to poas but I know it would be useless at this point. I'm going to try and make myself hold out for another week.

8 years ago • Post starter

im 5 days past days past ovulation. The wait is sooooo long...

User image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo