Community post

Question

spotting 6 days before period help

hi guys i got pink discharge spotting on cd 19 and my period showed up on cd26 does anyone know why i would spot beforehand i got hormones and progesterone checked in june and everything was fine then , i noticed last month my luteal phase was 12 and it was 12 this time aswel if im ttc and spotting on day 19 does that mean i cant hold a pregnancy then ?? was just this month i experienced spotting and is 12 day luteal phase ok ?? im just afraid cause spotting 6 dsys after ovilation and then 6 days after getting period i dont want to get pregnant if i can miscarry cause of this someone help

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hmm..some women spot when they ovulate and I've read some women spot close to af. Hopefully it means nothing.

9 years ago

tjanks for your answer waited two days for someone to answer as not seen doctor til thursday, i ovilated day 12 spotting was day 19 and got af 5 days later hopen it not a luteal phase defect as only 12 days lp, or low progesterone also have suspected emdometriosis

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo