Community post

Question

early very faint positive ,now bfn .....please read need help

i think i was 7dpo yestutday and i kept getting very faint positives pictures in the gallery i was doing them throughout the day and getting same result now this morning at fmu i cant see anything is that it then or should i wait for hcg to double up or something im so confused i wanted that to be the start of my rainbow but so disheartened right now

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Sadly 7dpo is very early to test, if u implanted at 6dpo then it still takes days for everything to get together and the hcg to rise in your body.
Testing so early is really not worth the stress.
Give it till day before af is due before testing again, if your 7dpo is positive now it will be a beautiful string pis nearer af arrival x gl

9 years ago

hi thanks for answering my question i was super tired today ended up falling asleep and i had i dream there was spots all over me went into bathroom to pee and when i wiped i had pink discharge with tiny specks of blood is that implantation i wonder im not due af for Bout a week im on cd 19 and i ovilated very early this month cd10 or 11

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo