Community post

Discussion

implantation bleeding

hi guys two days ago i had what i think was implantation bleeding the discharge started of pink and had a streak or two in it then next time was loads of cm and a bit of blood it only lasted two toilet trips , ive been testing since it happened two days ago and bfn it happened a week before my period and ovilation had been confirmed a week before that ive few more days to go before af arrives ,does anyone know how long it takes for it to show been using dip tests and i do swear im seen a faint line every time but dont we all haha il attach the image if i can its not for the squimish but does it look like implantation to you guys ive tryed to upload pic guys anyine know how to do it please

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there,
So when you think you have had implantation bleeding you have to give it a good 5 days or so before you can really see a result. For some people it they are able to test sooner and see a faster result but usually 5 days or so does the trick. You see after the egg implants, then and only then can hcg begin to accumulate in the blood stream. The hcg levels then double every 24-72 hours and most test start to pick up at a level around 25. So give it some time to accumulate if you cant see a line now wait 2 days and then test again.

sprinkle a whole lotta I pray for this result so I keep and wish to all who are trying

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo