Posts by xxbxxgxx

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

spotting 6 days before period help

hi guys i got pink discharge spotting on cd 19 and my period showed up on cd26 does anyone know why i would sp ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

is it stil to early to get a bfp if i experienced implantation spotting two days ago

as the title says really i got what i think was implantation spotting a week before period due ,i got it two d ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

implantation bleeding

hi guys two days ago i had what i think was implantation bleeding the discharge started of pink and had a stre ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

possibly experienced implantation need your ladies input on this please

hi ladies im on cd 19 i ovilated cd 10 or 11 tis evening i was very tired and kept going in and out of sleeps ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

early very faint positive ,now bfn .....please read need help

i think i was 7dpo yestutday and i kept getting very faint positives pictures in the gallery i was doing them ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

question for cbfm users ( clearblue monitor )

im on cd 9 and monitor has asked for its first stick this cycle and already showed high this the 3rd month usi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

positive opk on cd 25 when can i test ??

im on cd 36 i was sick this month and didnt get positive opk til cd 25 when can i take a pregnancy test ?? i b ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

if i took antibiotics the week of ovilation would that delay them ???

hi guys as title says really im on day 34 and didnt get period yet checked on cd25 with an opk cause didnt hav ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

antibiotics and ovilation ?

is it possible if yoive been sick for two weeks and on antibiotics (erythromycin) that it can delay ovilation ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

clearblue fertility monitor can someone help please

its my first month using cbfm i got my first peak today cd 15 but stil getting awful ovilation pains so when i ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago