Community post

Question

Could you be 6 months pregnant and not know?

I am actually thinking about this notion. Could you reach 6 months and not know? I have tested negative on umpteen tests and had no symptoms until January. Still have what I think are periods. Still fit easily into US size 2-4 jeans and no weight gain. Is this possible?

Stressing again. Ultrasound is delayed.

7 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

What would make you think you're 6 months pregnant if you're tests are neg & you're still getting regular periods? At 6 months, you should feel a very active baby in there kicking away.

10 years ago

Abdominal cramps, stomach gurgles. I read some people NEVER test positive. Is it at all likely?

10 years ago • Post starter

I was just looking at your other questions. You're not wanting to be pregnant, correct? Abdominal cramps & stomach gurgling CAN be a side effect of pregnancy, but they can also be a side effect of a million other things. If your tests are neg & you're still getting your period, the odds of pregnancy are slim. Being 6 months pregnant - even slimmer. A 6 month fetus doesn't feel like a stomach gurgling - it feels like a baby is jumping & kicking around - which is exactly what it's doing. You're obviously very concerned about this, so why not get a blood test instead of an ultrasound?

10 years ago

I'm thinking. I'm lafter than a few myself as I can clearly feel fetal. Movement. I'm seeing. Gp ASAP

User image

10 years ago

Well if I was 6 months it would be found on ultrasound. Some people even get neg blood tests. It has been 37 days from intercourse and like 9 weeks on wednesday since december period so they would find something either way.

If all tests show negative and you're still having periods, then I would say you're probably not pregnant. You could go to doctor for urine or blood test. Blood tests are more accurate. If you're nervous about how your cycles have been, it could be caused by stressing yourself over thinking you could be pregnant. Especially if you don't want to TTC anytime soon. Also, 9 weeks isn't considered 6 months pregnant. If you were 6 months along, you would definitely be able to feel fetal movements. They don't feel like gurgles or gas, feels like pulling and kicking. Hope this helps.

10 years ago

To clarify the last time I had sex before december was august so that's where I pulled sex months from. Ultrasound didn't show anything out of the ordinary so I am not pregnant although ovaries are small.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo