Posts by unsure2014

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Brown spotting = ovulation?

I am not thoroughly checking ovulation but I got some brown discharge today and it's only when I wipe. Accordi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Are ultrasounds accurate?

There is someone on another forum which says that they were pregnant and the ultrasound found nothing in uteru ...

10 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Could you be 6 months pregnant and not know?

I am actually thinking about this notion. Could you reach 6 months and not know? I have tested negative on ump ...

7 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

CBE digital v FRER

I don't understand. Both of these tests are meant to be 25 hcg yet everyone discredits CBE digital in favour o ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Is it normal to be this much of a POAS addict?

I am just curious to how many hpt do some women take when ttc. I am on my 9th one (cbe digital) So what's ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How many of you had decidual bleeding or negative hpt throughout?

Please help. I am stressing about the possibility of pregnancy. I have had seemingly normal periods so far an ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Stressed out about pregnant possibility

I'm in a long distance relationship and having a panic. Before December, last intercourse was 19th August (pro ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How likely is a neg test?

I had a neg test last week (27days+ after last sex). I got what I think is my period today (had really light ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How rare is it not to test positive on a hpt?

am just wondering about what the latest a hpt would give a pos? I am 7+weeks from last 'normal period' and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What's the latest you got a positive?

I have symptoms of pregnancy such as growing boobs and abdominal pains. I took a test 22 days after sex and go ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago