Community post

Question

HSG - why is this cycle so strange? What's happening?

Hello. I had a HSG test this cycle (results are good) and after this test my cycle isn't normal. The test was on 8cd, and I didn't ovulate this cycle as my BBT didn't rise for the cycle, so I was only waiting for af to start counting next cycle, aaand - at 28 cd my temp rose, and it stays high for third day. I'm 31 cd, BBT high, no af and no idea what's going on? (My cycles are usually 29-31 cd) Is it possible that I ovulated now at 28cd? Please tell me what you think?

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Ur cycle sounds like mine was. My HSG pushed my O back by 12 days. I had mine done CD10 and didnt O til CD27. I had several bouts of positive opk's, cramping and ewcm starting CD13, but temps never confirmed. This happened again a week later, then a little less than a week after that before my temps finally rose. I HATED that cycle!! It ended up being a 42 day cycle when my norm was 28-31, depending on when I took my Iso's. I would say to go with ur temps on this one. Good luck! =))

10 years ago

Thank you, I think you're right. It's too bad I missed this ov, because I wasn't expecting it at all! I just have to wait more time for my af.

10 years ago • Post starter

Its crazy... I had 3 tww's that cycle! Lol! I would do it again if needed, but I wont be happy!
Hopefully it helps ya next cycle, now that ur tubes are extra clean!! ;))
Good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo