Community post

Discussion

What's with the bleeding?

Hello ladies

I've been TTC for 2,5 years now, trying naturally again. This month I'm having spotting instead of my regular period - there's too much bleeding for an implantantion bleeding and too little to really call it a period. My temperature also still stays higher, I was doing test twice - and twice got a BFN. So what can it be? Did you had experiences like that? My bleeding started on the 27cd, and usually I have 30 cd, today is my 31st cd. I would be greatful if you could share your opinions or experiences?
Good luck ladies!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

we are the same thing is happening to me I had a light bleed on the 26th until the 28th much less than my normal.. And then I stopped and I've been getting brown mucus ddischarge once a day since. My breast haven't hurt as much as they did in previous pregnancies but I've been getting terrible migraine almost like headaches. I think I'm going to take a pregnancy test tomorrow just to rule out pregnancy. let me know if you end up with a positive pregnancy test

User Image

9 years ago

Well, my temp. unfortunately finally dropped down, so perhaps I'll get my regular perod soon, I just wonder why it had to take so long for it to start.
I wish you good luck brewerar with your testing, please let us know how it went!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo