Community post

Discussion

Giving up

I'm 30 years old and I've been TTC for over 2 years, I've had examinations and tests as well as my husband, we also had 4 IUI, with no result at all. There aren't many reasons why we can't have children (my husband's semen has a bit low results, but within the norms) and I can't "relaks" about this subject. I see babies everywhere and everyone from my family are constantly "wishing my dream to come true" and asking "you're still not pregnant?". I have no strength. I have no money to try in-vitro. And I think maybe that's all a sign that I just shouldn't have children? I promised myself to give up, but I can't let the thought of having a child go. it's so hard. How to give up? How to ease my mind? I don't know what to do anymore.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was in the same boat. We are on your 2 year mark of TTC and I was so fustrated, angry, and disappointed every month my period came. Last month when I started after being late and faking myself into having pregnancy symptoms I felt like I should just accept that it will never happen. December came around and I was late (again) but no symptoms that made me even think I was preganant. However since I had an extra preganancy test from last month I decided to take it but did not expect to see a positive result! I couldnt belive it!!! Me and my partner went through all medical check ups to help us understand why it wasnt happening but nothing ever came up and we felt hopeless. Just want to say to keep trying!!! and dont give up because it can happen. Dont be discouraged! keep trying :)

9 years ago

Congratulations heaven!
I know what you mean about fake sympthoms - I have those often, and they differ every month. When I was doing my tests on December I couldn't believe I'm not pregnant. I've done them over and over again but they were still showing a BFN. And now af finally came.
Did you get pregnant naturally Heaven?
Thank you for support!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo