Community post

Discussion

blood on 23 cd - is it af? What do you think?

Hello ladies. I'm on 23 cd, and 6dpo (after IUI - second time). Today I noticed fresh blood - period like, and I don't know what's happening. The amount of blood was a bit more than "spotting", but I've never had my period starting on 23 cd (usually it happens between 29-31 cd). And I'm taking progesterone... What's happening? Should I lose all my hope this month? I don't want to stick to false hope... Please tell me what you think?

9 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I had spotting that was red like fresh blood yesterday. I am CD22/7dpo today. I was wondering the same thing. I have 10 days left until AF. Hope someone can answer us soon.

9 years ago

I think mine wasn't af, because at the next day there was no blood just brownish fluids (and usually second day of my af is the worst). Please tell me how is your next day, and how are you feeling?

9 years ago • Post starter

today no blood. Just pink CM and a lot of it when I wipe. Nausea was full force this morning. my bbs feel funny like sensitive but not hurting. cramps on and off but not like af more pinch here and there and surge into my vagina. Sorry for Tmi. I hope this is it. I wasn't trying this month but the only time we BDd was the second day and last day of spotting during AF and once last Saturday when I spotted again. The timing is right for preg. But we will have to see on Friday when I go see an OBGYN.

9 years ago

It could be implantation bleeding! With my first I had it one week before my period was due. Good Luck!

9 years ago

I've made urine test and blood test and it's a BFN for me. I wish you more luck, Princess79holly!
I'm so tired of being defeated month after month after month, I really thought IUI will finally help... (So what was that blood?!)

I go to the doctor on Friday.

As for the blood. I still don't know. I haven't had any since 7dpo. I had a small trace on 8 and 9 but it was just pink cm. After that just a lot of pinching like being stabbed with I tiny needle on the inside. And I am exhausted.
took a test 2 days ago. BFN but its probably too soon. We will know for sure on Friday.

9 years ago

Good luck with re-testing. Please tell us what your doctor said!

So I couldn't wait til tomorrow I thought for sure I would get a BFP because I see women getting them at 12dpo. Here is my result.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=285820

guess I will know for sure tomorrow.

9 years ago

Any updates ladies?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo