Community post

Question

Pls Help. Anybody know of somebody whose sac did grow for a week but then had successful pregnancy?

No sac growth between 4wks+4days and 5wks+4days

Hcg was slow rising at beginning but doubling rate according to the last test done on same day as last sacn shows doubling at 60 hrs..

Thank u

6 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Oh hun I don't know!! I wish I had an answer. I think in a weeks time there should be some growth but at this point things are so tiny that getting a precise measurement may not be easy. I'm happy for you that you are pregnant again and I wish you the best of luck and I hope this is 'the one' for you. Please keep me posted!!

10 years ago

Thank you Cemagges4..it was just so nice reading your note :)) Thank you.

The hospital are going to call me today, after a discussion with the lead consultant....I am really hoping the sac has grown by the time they ask me to come in..Thing is that when she did my first scan at 4 wks +4 days, my hcg was only 143..but she was still able to see a sca..this confused me because everywhere i have read, they say you cant see a sac until hcg is over 1000...anyways on my second scan day my hcg was 683 (at 5 wks +5 days)..

My hcg was so rising also..but with each blood test (5 in total) the hcg has doubled faster) and the last one (683) doubling speed was 61 hrs...

I think you understand my anxiety..

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry I meant to say - that the HCG was initally rising slowly but the doubling speed has gotten better..
4+0 = HCG 88
4+2 = HCG 109 (Doubling 152 hrs)
4+4 = HCG 143 (Doubling 122 hrs)
5+1 = HCG 298 (Doubling 88 hrs)
5+4 = HCG 683 (Doubling 61 hrs)

Do you know anything yet? I am hoping for good news for you!!

10 years ago

Still waiting for hospital to call me...

Been told to go back in 2 weeks..still continuing with progesterone in hope..
I came across this on misdiagnosed site
I had a scan 5 1/2 week to date the pregnancy. It was early so the doctor decided to bring me back in a week to check to see how things were developing. A week later at a little over six weeks I was told that the sac had not changed enough to believe the pregnancy was viable and I was going to miscarry. I was given a presciption to help start the miscarriage if I chose and also offered a d&c. I chose to wait and let it happen naturally. After about 3.5 weeks of pregnancy symptoms and nothing else happening I called the doctor to discuss options as the wait was agonizing. I asked for another scan just to be sure before we did anything else. At 10.5 weeks, the scan showed my baby and a strong heartbeat and a very surprised doctor who said that that had never happened to him before. He was honestly shocked to see a baby and strong heartbeat..."

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo