Community post

Question

Last Ultrasound Tomorrow Need Some Positive Answers

Hi ladies, I'm currently 34 weeks & 2 days pregnant I will be having my 2nd baby another girl (so the techs think) every ultrasound i've gone to the techs can't give me a straight answer they have all said it looks like it's a girl BUT my husband and I have both had dreams the baby is indeed a BOY, now we each had a dream back to back on two separate nights WITHOUT mentioning it to each other he brought up that he had a dream that the baby was a boy not a girl, so my question is has anyone had ultrasounds show that it looked like a girl and the baby indeed was the opposite sex or like wise I'm nervous yet excited just need some positive feedback :)

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Well I have seen it the telly twice last week, both couples where told one sex when indeed it was the other sex, so yes it does happen , u can buy gender kits and they seem pretty accurate or least a bit fun. O wait it was three couples, two where have twins and both where told they where have twin boys when they where having one of each , and the other was having a girl and it was a boy.these pregnancy had also been scanned a lot of times but only truely confirmed with a 4D scan and that's how they all found out.
I watch loads of pregnancy program's and the the sex is sometimes wrong more than we think.
Good luck honey..

11 years ago

yes have had this happend to a friend. Basically it is easier to make the mistake f saying it is a girl when the baby is a boy. Sometime things get tucked in between leg or are covered by hands.

11 years ago

WE ARE HAVING A GIRL :)

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

11 years ago • Post starter

Aww congratulations honey, maybe your dreams are for the next pregnancy :)) ..
A very happy few weeks left to u and baby .

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo