Community post

Question

heres my question.. so positive maybe?? 11 test 6 positive 5 negative??

okay at 10am I took a first signal HPT swear I seen a super faint positive but it wasn't "dark". Now I have taken 6 first signals (4 positive and 2 negative). 2 first response (1 positive 1 negative). and 3 dollar tree test (1 positive 2 negative). This has all happened since January 15 2013. The positives are ranging from 15 mins - 1 hour and 45 mins to show positive. So should I get a blood test or take it as negatives. Im 8 days late. But I also lost our son at 21wks 6days this past thanksgiving due to weak cervix. I know my levels were back to normal because I had them tested at my 6week check up. So please help. Has anyone had this happen to them before.?? and were you pregnant, we would love to be expecting . Thanks Britt.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I think you need a blood test. Very weird because FRER should not be turning positive after even 15 min. Does the line have color? The rest of the tests you should throw out. Not reliable after 10 minutes. Please let us know what happens and good luck!!!!!

11 years ago

Tests that turn positive after 10 minutes can not be relied upon and should be considered negative. Only read a test within the reccomended time

User Image

11 years ago

JJ. Yes all of them either had pink or blue but one was clear but very noticeable within two mins. I know you're not suppose to read them after 10 mins but I just thought it was weird becauseits happens so much in the last month and some change. Thanks ladies if I don't start by March 14 I'm going to rake one more maybe two and if I don't stat within a week I willfet a blood test. Just crazy because with our son it took only one min for it to show positive and that was the day I was suppose to start.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo