Community post

Question

I need help please

Ok I just had my second child 4/11/2013, I went off my bc last week 7/8/2013, I really want another baby but I can't get my hubby on board he says we don't need another baby right now and he is afraid hat if I get pregnant this early being that I had high blood pressure problem with both of our children but worse with our last baby that I just had that it will happen early or the pregnancy being so soon I will either miscarry or die.....I just don't know what to do is it too early to be thinking about having another baby right now?????

Poll:
Yes (10 votes)
No (1 votes)

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hey hon..well I think the decision is entirely yours ( well you and hubby) but personally I would give myself at least a year mainly to allow my body to recover..your body goes through so much when you are pregnant an dot is important to let it recover before before trying again. Having said that, people have had multiple pregnancies one after the other and have been just fine so like I said it depends on you as you know your body best but if it were me I would wait. Gl in whatever you decide x

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

10 years ago

I had my kids back to back they are 1 year 2 weeks and 1 day. They would have been closer but I miscarried (jan 11) right after my first daughter was born then we conceived our 2nd daughter (feb 11)right after the loss! No AF or anything just baby! Lol I didn't have any complications with either pregnancy's tho.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo