Community post

Question

HELP!!!!!!!! I need your HELP LADIES!!!!!!!!!

Oct 18. 2012 I had a laparoscopy,hysteroscopy and they flushed my tubes and cleaned and removed anything that should not be there. This month I did 2.5mg of letrozole than I had my hcg shot 11 days ago and im 9dpo. I always test my sot to see when it's gone and it is gone 7dpt which was Thursday Friday I got a negative on one test and on the other test could barely see anything and today is Sunday at 6:37pm I test and got a dark bfp. Now for the last couple of days I've bee really sick at nite some during the day im having so much nausea until I have to use a spit cup because of all the spit in my mouth than I've had diarrhea for the last few days with cramping and these sharp pains I had off and on that took me by surprise plus im sleeping half of the day because im so tired.niw tonite I have start having stabbing like pain in my breast with a little nipple soreness plus the heartburn started tonite what do you Ladies think about all of this.

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Sounds like a congrats is in order!!

11 years ago

IDK why your post brought tears to my eyes (hormones maybe lol) it was rather icky but I am so happy for u congrats

11 years ago

When in doubt, retest in a minimum 72 hours, or go see the doctor and ask for bloods :)

11 years ago

Thanks ladies for responding. Mrsjagne im sorry I don't mean to make you cry. Now im getting all emotional as well. But that's what supporting one another will do to use. Thanks a lot for Caring. Are you pregnant are in a 2ww. Vantaya and Guess are you ladies pregnant or in a 2ww as well. I'm going to test again in the morning and again Wednesday and if still a bfp I will make a doctors appointment for blood work if not before than. Thanks again Ladies!!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I had a tubal reversal Nov 28 so I was told not to TTC until my next cycle CD1 suppose to be Dec 18. I did bdonce unprotected on Dec 6 but most likely will have to start with those next month. I am overjoyed for those getting positives though brings me hope! Wish me luck!

11 years ago

Sounds like early pregnancy to a T!

11 years ago

Thanks a lot Anaiyuk I hopes so we have been trying for a while are you pregnant or ttc. O okay Mrsjagne I had one to in 2008 but never really tried to get pregnant until recently. So im wishing you luck and sending you lots of blessings.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo