Community post

Discussion

HELP!!!!!!

Good morning Ladies I hope all is well in JESUS name and I pray that all are receiving the desires of there heart your BFP good luck to you all. I have a question either today or tomorrow I'm 14dpo and since 3dpo I started out with very sore nipples than a few day later my breast pain caught up with my nipples pain that included itchyness and they are hot and I still have this right now I never get sore bb' s durning af so this is different they feel like they did when I tried to breast feed my son years ago and I couldn't because of the pain. Than I came down with a sore thorat and runny nose and flu like symptoms off and on with body aches. Plus I've had all kinds of cramping and to me pain it was not a comfortable feeling for me they felt like stabbing and dull pains off and on than the pulling feeling behind or in my navel its like I did not get a break between cycles at all this month which is ok. Now my CM is huge I've had lots of it and still do I never dried up after ovulation but the odd thing is even though I have lots of creamy CM I also have lots of stretchy yellowish snit like Cm and my cervix is really high,soft and feels open and the inside of my virgina is also extremely soft plus I developed instant diarrhea with really bad cramps last nite and the nite before and one more thing I'm not crazy and this is not in my head I have felt fluttering in the lower parts of my stomach on both side and it felt like I may have ovulated fro both sides as well this cycle and I say this because I never feel anything on my right side but this cycle I did. So have anyone had any or all of this and got a BFP or have any ideals thank you so much in advance for helping my GOD NLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I almost forgot to mention all the heartburn and painful back aches I've had also

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo