Community post

Discussion

soy isoflavones

Hello ladies I hope all is doing well in there journey to conceive there BFP'S this cycle. I just wanted to up date my progress and to see if any one else has experienced this as well. Today I am on cd13 and I think I ovulated early on cd10 when I'm not to ovulate until cd 15 I think I know something has happen and still is happening because I can feel everything I usually only ovulate on my left side but this time I'm ovulating on both sides the pain is not bad I feel more sore than anything but so far I am pleased with what is happening witph my cycle this month. Now I can swear that yesterday morning while my hubby and I was DTD I felt something burst on my right side it was not painful or at all but I did feel it like popso I told my husband I thought it was the release of my eggs and he just looked at me and laughed but I was for realso is this even possible lol I'm having such a good response to the soy isoflavones until I'm starting to think anything is possible its like everything is alive my sex drive is stronger and I have had so much CM until its like I could wear a panty liner lol but today I goty progesterone levels checked 2 days earlier than I should because I really fell I have ovulated so I will know better on toomorrow my temps are a little crazy and plus I have some what of a sore thorat and a little chest cold or something going on so I really can't tell byy temps bit other than what I have said o feel ok so if anyone has had this happen to them or have any advice please tell me. Good Luck Ladies on your BGP'S this cycle thank GOD for all of our BABY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

OMG queenb i think i know u from another forum. how many DC do you have??

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo