Community post

Discussion

PRAYERS GOES UP AND BABY BLESSINGS COMES DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you may start posting your PRAYERS and supporting each other in our times of TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY PLEASE SAY NOTHING THIS IS A SUPPORT PRAYER FORUM THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please say whats on your mind and in your heart and everyone please respond back to each other in a loving and helpful way we are all going through something thats why we are here and i will respond back to anyone that post here i look forward to getting to know all of you OKAY LADIES.

JESUS BLESS US ALL AS WE TRY TO COME TOGETHER AS ONE TO RECEIVE YOUR BLESSINGS JESUS GIVE US THE STRENGHT AND THE FAITH THROUGH YOU JESUS TO BE ABLE TO OPEN UP AND SHARE OUR THOUGHTS AND OUR FEELINGS WITH ONE ANOTHER IN HOPES TO BRING US CLOSER AND ON ONE ACCORD PRESSING FOR THE SAME THING THROUGHG YOU JESUS TO RECVIVE THE DESIRES OF OUR HEARTS TO BECOME MOTHERS AND FATHERS THROUGH YOU JESUS SO HEAR OUR PRAYERS JESUS AS WE SEND THEM UP TO RECEIVE YOUR PROMISES FOR US NOW BLESS US JESUS IN YOUR HOLY NAME AMEN,AMEN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 SAMUEL: verse 11: and she vowed and vow and said, O Lord of host, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me,but wilt give unto thine handmaid a( man child) than i will give him unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head
1 SAMUEL: verse12: and it came to pass,as she continued praying before the Lord, that Eli marked her mouth.
1 SAMUEL:versr13: now Hannah spoke in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard; therefore Eli thought she had been drunken.
1 SAMUEL:verse14: and Eli said unto her, How long wilt thou be drunken? put away thy wine from thee.
1 SAMUEL: verse15: and Hannah answered and said, NO, my lord, I am a woman of a Sorrowful SPIRIT: I have drunk neither wine nor strong drink, but i have poured out my soul before the Lord.
1 SAMUEL: verse26: and she said, oh my lord as thy soul liveth, my lord, i am the woman that stood by thee here, praying unto the Lord. FOR THIS CHILD I PRAYED: AND THE LORD HATH GIVEN ME MY PETITION WHICH I ASKED OF HIM:
1 SAMUEL: verse28: THEREFORE ALSO I HAVE LENT HIM TO THE LORD; AS LONG AS HE LIVETH HE SHALL BE LENT TO THE LORD. AND HE WORSHIPPED THE LORD THERE.

I HOPE THIS WILL BLESS SOMEONE AND GIVE THEM THE FAITH THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT GODS WORD IS THE TRUTH AND THAT ALL THINGS ARE DONE THROUGH CHRIST OUR LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE BLESSED AND I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hey ladies, I think this is a really great idea! My bf and I aren't really trying right now, but we're not preventing either. I'm on CD82 today, and I've been having a lot of cramping as well as some pretty bad pain in my pelvic area. I was in so much pain yesterday, my bf took me to the hospital and the nurse practitioner on duty was so amazing and very helpful. i went to my doctor a couple weeks ago, and all he did was did some blood work and suggest I see an ob. The nurse practitioner thinks I might have pcos and I have to get an ultrasound and she's writing a letter to my doctor suggesting that I get more tests done.

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Praise GOD that you are ok just stay strong in your faithful walk with Jesus and he will supply your every need and give you the desires of your heart just keep living right in Gods word and his way of living and you will receive his blessings.

Baby Prayers for you and your hubby God Bless!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies i am new to posting here but i believe in GOD 100 percent and i know that he will grant us the desires or our hearts and we have to be patient and trust in him and his plan for our lives because our lives were written for us before he even blessed our parents with us. I just want to pray that the Lord gives us the strength to continue to have faith and bless us with the will to continue and pray throughout our journey and not get discouraged or give up. I pray heavenly father that this month wiill be your plan for all of us and that we will finally concieve the miracle that we desperatly want you to bless us with father GOD in the name of Jesus i pray and put my faith and my situation in your hands father GOD i pray to you and rely on you and your mercy in the name of JESUS i pray AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!

11 years ago

queenb40 and nygeria20, thank you for the wonderful prayers. They have blessed my heart and encouraged me not to give up (after having a miscarriage). Continue encouraging us and you will also be truly blessed! Baby dust to you!!!

In the Lord, put your trust.(Psalms 11:1)

11 years ago

Thank you all! I have a long history of endometriosis, had a miscarriage in January after doctors said I couldn't conceive... My husband too has azoospermia so we are using a donor! My first attempt at iui failed and I sooo want to give up! I have a feeling my endo is coming back and am starting to lose hope that I will never be a mom. Your prayers have enlightened me and I thank you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo