Community post

Question

15 DPO but for the past like week ive been crampy???

is it normal to cramp or feel crampy a lot to one side, or all around lower abdominal area early eary in pregnancy? I have been crampy a lot.. and atm I am 15 DPO. Was wondering if you experienced it before, or you know someone who has.. any idea?

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Have you tested yet? I got my BFP on 12 dpo.... For the first few weeks I was crampy and kept running to the bathroom expecting AF to have arrived.... she never did show thank God! It was for sure scary but everyone I talked to, including my doctor, have told me it is normal. Best of luck to you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Have not tested..waiting for AF to come today or tomorrow... anxious and I want to test so bad but I think its pointless to test yet.. mine as well just wait right? lol (SO HARD to do though) I have been crampy feeling, like pressure and dull cramps but its not my period.. It has been happening for the past week! Keep thinking maybe its just my ovaries or something but.. idk. I will definitely update you! :) Thank you for answering my question :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Update, i am almost 2 days late for AF... but BFN yesterday so im going to wait a few more days and see... this is not normal for me though, especially because im on Metformin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo