Community post

Question

Period during pregnancy?

Have you ever had a period during pregnancy? Was it normal or light long or short? Did you cramp? How long did you have it.. the first month or entire pregnancy, and last but not least, did you get BFP during this time?? Reason for asking is, I have signs of pregnancy, but my period came 3 days late. Its super heavy. Neg tests (but with my first preg I had neg tests for months) What should I do?? My husband thinks im pregnant, and apparently its not rare that women get periods during pregnancy these days, especially with hormonal problems and I take Metformin for PCOS... so IDK what to think or do. any help?

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

My guess is probably not if its heavy. It should be light or spotting. It happened to my mom for 3 months before she found out she was pg with me. If you're really worried I would ask the doctor to be sure.

11 years ago

It may also have been a chemical pregnancy - it would be unusual to have heavy bleeding and still be pregnant. You could take a test to confirm one way or another.

11 years ago

Thank you for the answer.. currently I am on my 7th day of bleeding =[ I am pretty upset. I think it was a chemical pregnancy as well and I have an appointment on the 19th =[ Thank you for all the input ladies, I appreciate it.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo