Community post

Discussion

Share your pregnancy or labor stories!!

I know it can be interesting, every woman is different.. every woman experiences different symptoms, labors and many more. I will share mine, and I would love to hear your stories!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

We did clomid and IUI... our first IUI and we got pregnant after ttc for 2 years! I had hypermesis gravidarium (extreme morning sickness) around 12 weeks to 16.... and was in and out of the hospital for IV and naseau meds. Then I had gestational diabetes diagnosed at 28 weeks. I ended up on insulin and a diabetic diet. But it really wasn't too bad. I also had preterm labor around 33 weeks and had to go on bedrest and be given meds to stop labor and steroids to help with baby's lung development just in case. I had high blood pressure before pregnancy and it was fine during (actually it was lower) until around 35 weeks and I started getting gestational hypertension. I had non stress tests twice a week- Baby was always super active and well! The day I went in for my non stress test- at 37 weeks I had too high of blood pressure so they decided to induce that day. We went out to eat at Cheescake Factory and got our bags ready and checked into the hospital that night. I was already 3 to 4 cm dialted anyway on my own... so she would have come soon anyway.... They used crevidil tape and gave me some sleeping meds - I slept a little and by 5 AM my water broke on it's own and I was already at 6 cm... so they started pitocin. They had to give me a little more around noon.... I had an epidural that morning and really didn't have any discomfort or pain..... Around 4 PM I started pushing and she was born at 4:57..... 6 lbs 13 oz. I had an unpredicted hemmorage and had to have a blood transfusion over the next two days but Madison Grace was perfect and didn't have any issues... even being born 3 weeks early!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo