Community post

Question

AF delayed...Pg r progesterone???

Hi ,

My AF s due on 11/19.I'm taking progesterone supplements for the past 2 weeks of 10mg per day.I dont have much symptoms prior my due.But for the past 2 days i'm having symptoms like increased appetite,frequent urination,backache,boobs r sore..

Am i really pregnant or due to progesterone my AF is delayed and im having these symptoms huh???

If i test today will i get a BFP if im pg??
Will progesterone interfere in test results??

Pls advive me ladies :(

[url]User Image

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Including my symptoms prior to AF are severe cramps,rise in temp..After i missed my AF my temp dropped..
Nowadays i feel very weak,tired in morning..!!Don't know if i'm pg r not :(

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Won't hurt to test good luck

11 years ago

10 mg a day isn't very much progesterone, but it's possible that in addition to what you are producing naturally, it could be enough to delay AF. It will not affect hcg levels, so if you are pregnant, you should be able to get a positive, especially since AF is overdue.

11 years ago

If your going to have your cycle.... Progesterone supplement isn't going to stop it... When it happens its a little worse even.... I've been on it twice daily for some time... Hasn't stopped my period yet.... Only thing to stop it is to be pregnant

11 years ago

Today tested with a fmu as im trying for the first time the test results became invalid..!!Then again tested around 10'0 clock i got BFN :( losing hopes:( My dose s over from tonight..Dont know what s gonna happen:(

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo