Community post

Question

Am I Crazy????!!!!!!

I'm 8 weeks & 4 days pregnant, and for the past few days I been feeling twitch-like-movement in my sides, well yesterday 9/11/12 I was telling my hubby and my nana about the movements and they said that maybe I could be having twins (btw I'm a twin myself...my brother past away at birth) well I researched the possibility of me ACTUALLY feeling the baby move and they said it IS possible, well not even 15 minutes after talking about it I just happened to look at my stomach and OMG my stomach jumped (it wasn't in my side this time) 3 times in one spot *twitch twitch twitch* and I grabbed my stomach and told my hubby and I was in shock! Could I be feeling the baby kick me already or Could I be pregnant with TWINS and be feeling them kick? PLEASE HELP I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING INSANE!!!!

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

It's REALLY early to feel movement. It's usually 16+wks before u will feel anything and even at that, its very slight. I'm gonna say gas or digestion. Sorry! :(

11 years ago

I would say it is too early too. But if you feel like you're going insane, make an appointment with your dr and ask for an ultrasound to see if you have more than one baby.
Don't stress out too much, it is not good for you or your pregnancy!

11 years ago

Maybe muscle spasm since your uterus is stretching that could be the cause.

User Image

11 years ago

I think you are crazy, but in a good way :)
What you are feeling are bowel movements, specially because of the high progesterone levels which cause constipation. Constipation leads to constant bowel movement and it feels like something is kicking around in there. I am getting the same feeling and I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I don't think we'll feel them kick for a little while longer!
Congrats :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo