Community post

Question

im 6dpo whats your symptoms??

im 6dpo, im trying for my 3rd, after miscarriages. had 2 healty boys. im 30yr old, my partner is 42, trying for his 1st. ive never sort of calculated any of my, ovulations or cm, i just got pregnant lol. now were desperately trying im on all kind of sites, checkin my cm and ovulation dates its madness what u know. anyway im having like pre pregnant symptom, as in nausea, tiredness, stomach like bottomless pit as im hungry all time,even through the nite, thirsy, discharge, bbs not to bad at the moment. im very moody :( lol.my back is in bits, on and off particular foods. so im really hoping this going to be bfp test. good luck to any of you ladies are in the same boat xx

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I'm 6dpo (I think), too, and I have no symptoms at all. But I never do, whether I'm pregnant or not, so I'm not a good barometer for symptoms. :D

Good luck to you!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

lol, i understand hun. and thanks :)

11 years ago • Post starter

this was my 7dpo - scratchy throat and when I cough I get a sharp shooting pain in pubic bone are very lower abdomen. I only get back pains when period is due so I never got them this time, and i only get sore boobs when af is due never got them either and as the days went on became more sickly and I couldn't stand the site of ham :) also get lots of cm before af is due i got non till I was 14 dpo
im 15 weeks pregnant today, I would say that never had any af symptoms at all. god luck

11 years ago

this was my 7dpo - scratchy throat and when I cough I get a sharp shooting pain in pubic bone are very lower abdomen. I only get back pains when period is due so I never got them this time, and i only get sore boobs when af is due never got them either and as the days went on became more sickly and I couldn't stand the site of ham :) also get lots of cm before af is due i got non till I was 14 dpo
im 15 weeks pregnant today, I would say that never had any af symptoms at all. god luck

11 years ago

aww wow monroezelda. congrats xxxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo