Community post

Question

hi, pregnancy symptoms what do u think?? xx

hi, ladies, i havnt been on here for some time since m/c few month ago. anyway here goes. lmp was on 30/11/12 on for 5days. had baby making from 7/12/12 to 17/12/12 everyday. im currently 3days late with slight nausea, queasy feeling, bloating and so gassy (eggy) lol. aches and pains, feeling tired as usual. eating like a pig lol. breasts slightly larger there big anyway so not much to notice, there not sore. ive had slight pinkish bleed barely noticeable, few twinges around my cervix today when i cough, ive had sore throat, sniffles. before im due on i get bit of bleed and bad pms cramps but nothing. but saying that ive been really terrible with moodiness, and cramps but not major agony with them. i tested 4 days ago it was negative.. so any kind advice out there, i hope im pregnant hate the waiting game xxx

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Sounds good! Maybe your test was too early? Try another one tomorrow morning? Then you're 4 days late... That's the only way to get the confirmation you're hoping for... Fingers crossed!

11 years ago

Sounds good! Maybe your test was too early? Try another one tomorrow morning? Then you're 4 days late... That's the only way to get the confirmation you're hoping for... Fingers crossed!

11 years ago

thank you madelie. yes im sending the hubby out to buy me one so i can take in the morning. one min im feeling ok and the next im sluggish. other day i woke up and had loads of energy i was like a whirlwind doing house work, ive become a clean freak lately lol. still no sign of period xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm at the same point I'm five days late today and took a test Tuesday with and hour hold but came up negative I'm getting told to take another one with fmu but waiting till a week late which will be Saturday so I think maybe you can do the same. But your having the same symptoms as me subtract the blood so praying there is a little one for us both after loses

11 years ago

Sounds like you have a BFP to me. I'd go in for a blood test. Best of wishes and baby dust.

11 years ago

aww thankyou mamajay.. hope we get what we deserve lots of baby dusts to all in same situation. i did test earlier i couldnt hang on and got first response and it was bfn :( so im going to re test in couple more days. its heart breaking these symptoms playing tricks. still no period tho, but ive got slight pullin n twinges down below inside if u know what i mean? :/ xx

richardsgirl.. i will go in couple of days. if no period shows up then i will make an appointment with gp xx

hi all, i couldnt resist doin another test this morning and it was negative :( god knows whats happening to me. doing my head in. thinking of ovulated later ??. still no period. bit achy inside down below, still feel quite fluey at night time, back is aching alot more, feeling queasy at times, nipples starting to tingle a little bit. oh well im not going to let it bother me im thinking positive but to be honest think im out this month. if no period by monday i make an appointment with gp xx baby dust to you all xxxxx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo