Community post

Question

is this a chemical pregnancy??

hya all, im 4days late 21dpo. i taken a test sunday 2/9/12 very faint line on dip strip, and numark test on tuesday 3/9/12 faint line. i did another test today 4/9/12 negative at doctors. i had bloods taken just incase. he also advised me that "chemical pregnancy maybe taken place. where the ive released the egg and not stuck to my uterus. never heard such thing, but alot of women get this. im still having symptoms, such as, fatique,weein alot, and slight cramping, irritable, heartburn, headaches. sleepness nites, im so confused and dis heartend of the thought of this. xx

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Oh no well with my chemical i started spotting very little for about a week then it got heavier but had no blood just brown old discharge, Went to the doc and they saw an empty uterus well a few day later i had bad cramps like contractions and i think thats when i lost the baby had spotting with bleeding. I spotted for 34 days and my hcg levels are at 0 now but it took me a while to get to 0. Stil waiting on AF July 13th got a bfp Jly 17th started spotting July 30th had bad contraction like cramps Aug 30 hcg levels reached 0

11 years ago

hi, thanks for reply, baby dust to you huni, ive no bleeding whats so ever. yes i can confirm the pains were like contraction pain 3 days ago, but not bad now. really hate this waiting game its so wrong. ive had 2 healthy boys, 6 miscarriages.. 12mth trying now for 3rd. i really had all symptoms. my last period was on 31/7/12. i ovulated, on 17/8/12 but had loads of baby making 4 days before and on the day. xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo