Community post

Discussion

12dpo

im 12dpo today, no symptoms, no implant bleed, done tests all BFN!! :(( so upset looks like im out of the game. no sore bbs, but hurt when i press towards under arm. i feel completely fine. af due on 29/8/12 30/8/12?? oh well ive got next month. all trying

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hang in there!

I got a BFN this morning after having all sorts of symptoms--your time will come!

11 years ago

i am 11 dpo today. i had spotting at 6 dpo. i threw up the nite i was 9 dpo. i dont want to get my hopes up. i took a hpt and it was a bfn. i hope it was just too early but thats how i have felt for the last 4 cycles.

User Image

11 years ago

thankyou guys. really hope you all get . im 15dpo today day late of . crampin, and restless nites. no nausea, but had hot flush last nite, but it could of been the glass of wine i had with my meal. i normally get some sort of spottin before but just gettin cm. im wantin a wee regular too. (tmi now ok) when my af is due, i have bm then when i wipe theres my af, and ive had nothing as of yet, sorry girlies lol xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo