Community post

Question

Please Comment!!!!

Please Comment!!!!!!!.......I need to know why I haven't seen any pink I doid the implantation calculator on here, but it said my most likeley days of implantation are 7dpo, 8dpo, 9dpo, 10dpo, & 11dpo....7 & 8 are common days, 9 is the very common day, and 10 & 11 are common, BUT I'm 8dpo and haven't seen anything yet :( I really need someone to talk to me and explain it to me please baby dust !!

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

The implantation calendar is not a guarantee...it's a basic, generic calculator that may or may not be accurate. The only way to know for sure what's going on with your body is to chart. If you don't chart, you don't know for sure what day you ovulated on. You could have ovulated earlier or later then you thought. Even if you are 8dpo, that's extremely early to get a positive hpt. And if you do in fact implant on 8dpo, it takes a few days for enough hcg to build up in your system to get a + hpt. Please relax and test every other day until you get a + hpt or until AF arrives. Wishing you all the best! :)

11 years ago

Not everyone gets implantation bleeding sweetie :) The Implantation calender just helps you figure our when your egg might be attaching itself you your uterus and what not. If you don't get the little bleeding it doesnt mean you didnt implant :) Good Luck love

11 years ago

I think I read this wrong. Lol I am Sorry :/ My mind has been shot for weeks now So sorry. But Still Good luck with everything hun

11 years ago

not to be a downer, but it could be because you arent pregnant, you only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant each cycle, even with perfect timing, try to relax and just wait for AF, if she doesnt come take a test, freaking out about everything isnt going to make you pregnant, in fact the stress may hurt your chances, good luck

11 years ago

You don't have to have implantation bleeding to be pregnant. I never got it this cycle, and got a BFP at 11DPO. Good luck.

Bee User Image

11 years ago

Only 20% of women show implantation spotting, it's not that common. I never had it with my first pregnancy! Average day of implantation is on 9DPO, but it varies with each woman. I would just look at the t.p. after wiping when you think implantation is supposed to occur. Don't worry, even if you are pregnant, you are more likely NOT to see any evidence of implantation. Good luck! :)

11 years ago

you dont have to have IB to be pregnant, perfectly normal to not have it. OR you are not pregnant.

11 years ago

At 9:32pm on 8/7/12 I took a Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test and BAM!! "PREGNANT" I finally got my BFP!!!!!!!

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo