Community post

Question

DID WE BD ENOUGH?????

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!....I started testing for my LH Surge the day after AF stopped, all the way up to July 28th CD14, I got a Positive LH Surge the morning of the 28th, DH & I BD'd the 25th or 26th 2-3 days before I got my positive & then the 28th when I got my positive, I ovulated the 29th we BD'd again the 29th & the 30th & we BD'd again today the 31st, DID WE BD ENOUGH OR DO WE NEED TO BD SOMEMORE??????? Please Help!!!! *****BABY DUST TO US ALL X FINGERS CROSSED*****

Poll:
YOU BABY DANCED ENOUGH!!!! (13 votes)
NO NOT ENOUGH!!!! (0 votes)

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You've covered your bases. The egg only lives for about 12-24 hours after ovulation, so you should be good. Although I've heard stories that the presence of semen in the vagina can help you produce something that makes the lining more receptive to implantation. I don't know how much truth there is to this theory, but if you're feeling in the mood, throwing another baby dance or two in at around 5 or 6dpo might not be a bad idea.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

I ovulated 23rd may we bd 20th may and the 28th may only and Im 11 weeks days, so Im guessing you done it more than enough :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo