Community post

Question

Just got LH Surge Need Advice Please!!!

Okay ladies, I was using First Response Ovulation Kit (Yes+/No-) (20 days) & Pre~Seed, I just got my LH Surge (Yes+) this morning at 11:30am, DH & I BD'd at Noon I need to know how many more times should we BD today, how many more days/BD times per day? HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU BD YOU GOT YOUR LH SURGE? ****baby dust to us all****

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Well I was using a fertility clinic since I have PCOS. The day of my LH surge I had a IUI were they inserted semen right up in there were the egg will drop down to at 1PM. Even though I had gotten a positive LH surge I had not yet ovulated. Then that night at like 10PM we had sex the natural way. I went back in to my clinic the following morning at 7AM and I got confirmation I had ovulated. We also did it on the day they confirmed I ovulated just for good measure since it can take a day or so for the egg to travel down. So I had sex so to speak twice on the day I ovulated and once the day after during the cycle that I conceived in.

11 years ago

Generally, unless your guy has a through the roof sperm count, once or even every other day is best to give him a chance to replenish the little fellas. Sperm live for a few days so allowing a little bit of time in between baby dances will still have you covered. Good luck!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

My midwife suggested BD every day starting day of ovulation, for 5 days, if you can manage it. Thats what we did and I got a BFP 2 days ago! We had been trying for over a year, and it finally worked! I used OV tests too so I knew exactly when it was.

Good luck to you!!! Have as much sex as you can ;-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo