Community post

Question

AF delayed by 3 days..14 DPO..BFN :(

Hi,

I ovulated on 11/8.My AF was due on 19/11.My cycle is usually of 24 days.My AF is delayed for the past 3 days.I'm on CD 27.Today tested with my fmu but the results r invalid then again tested around 10'0 clock the result is bfn:(..Im on my progesterone supplement as 10 mg per day.I had symptoms prior to my AF are frequent urination,tired,severe cramps,twinges,ovary pain..I'm experiencing symptoms after i missed my AF are increased appetite,sore boobs,frequent urination,mild cramps,today had dizziness and waves of nausea..I'm really eating mad..

Am i really pregnant ?My af is delayed due to progesterone??Are these symptoms are due to progesterone??If im pg is it the right time to test??when will i get bfp??

Poll:
Yes you are pg (0 votes)
no,may be due to progesterone (0 votes)

[url]User Image

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

hard to say. i'm not that familiar with hormobe therapy, but if it were me i'd call the dr and ask to see what they recommend, and in the mean time test every 2-3 days. good luck!! dust!

11 years ago

Im delayed for 4 days.. Im negative for pregnancy but till now my period not yet come..what medicine should i take so that my perid wll come?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo