Community post

Question

A/F ARRIVED!

So i guess im no pg, bbt is still up in 97.9 , oral temp is still 99.0 but AF came today!!! can someone analyze my chart, i don't know what i should put for the ovulation date, and i don't know why imy chart is so up n downy...lol

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

It looks to me like you O'd on CD10 or even CD13. OPK's might help you better predict your O along with your BBT. Here is a link to all the ways to track O. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/monitoring-your-fertility.php Good luck!

12 years ago

I think you may have ovulated on cd 10. My temps stayed high once af started this month. If you have 18 high temps after ovulation then you may want to test just in case

12 years ago

I think you may have ovulated on cd 10. My temps stayed high once af started this month. If you have 18 high temps after ovulation then you may want to test just in case

12 years ago

12 years ago

I think you ovulated on cd 13. If AF arrived today then that would give you a typical 14 day luteal phase. Make sure you are consistent when taking temps. Use the same heat spot in your mouth the entire cycle. Make sure the thermometer is way back in your mouth not under your tongue in the front of your mouth. Maybe you are already doing all these things, so I appologize if you are. Just though they were worth mentioning. I know if I use the thermometer in different spots I get dramatically different temps.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo