Community post

Question

BBT STILL UP DURING A/F 18 DAYS

Ok, so I had a/f jan 01-04, and I had it jan 26-29. myy bbt norm i97.2-97.4 as per the last two months of charting. This month my bbt rocketed to 97.9 and highest 100.0. I don't have a cold. Now, even though A/F showed up a few days I would have thought my bbt would drop back to the 97.2-97.4 range. its still rolling with 97.9 and higher, and if I counted right, im at my 18day mark. Now what on earth should i do.? should I consider the second period as a brand new cycle or what. I left it on my jan 1 cycle page so you guys can take a look. I am soooo confused and kinda scared at the same time.

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Not everyones temps do the same thing when expecting or getting AF. And even your own temps can change for each cycle. If the blood was bright red then its most likely AF and that day would be CD1.
Also it looks more like you O'd on CD13.

12 years ago

I'm experiencing the same thing also. I had a/f last week for 4 days shorter and lighter than normal and my temps stayed high and my cervical position stayed high soft and closed as it is today...I hope we both find our answers!!!!! baby dust

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo