Community post

Question

high oral temps throught the day

ok so its been a bit over a wk i believe and my oral temp still in the 99 range? no symptoms like i said before. have this strange felling like af trying to show up since three days ago, it comes off and on. last month12/16 i had a cigertter, yes i used to smoke, but on that morning i felt as if i was going to faint it was very scary. it went away after bout 2 mins so i disregarded it. (had sex the night before ) last lmp 01/01/12. Now im thinking is this why i don't really have too much an urge to smoke. also on 01/18 i had this creepy feeling on the inside like something moving around. I thought it was gas nothing pass.lol lasted for about 3-4 hours coming n going. never felt it again since then. Could that have been a quicking. wouldn't gas produce something.still BFN on HPT today... what do you think.

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Quickening happens in your second trimester. You can't feel the baby move usually until 20wks, second time moms usually feel it earlier. Just keep testing. Baby dust

12 years ago

You have your ovulation date set as cd8 and it looks like you ovulated on cd 10 (the set possible ovulation). So today you'd be 14 DPO so it might just be a little bit too early for you. Some women don't show hcg until later. Your temps look real good though.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo