Community post

Question

10dpo, anyone else feeling sick?

I'm 10dpo and either getting sick and af or pregnant.
I've been having a lot of symptoms the last several days and lately I've been feeling like I'm on the verge of getting a cold and my period.
Anyone else feel the same way?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hey, I'm also 10 dpo and I felt like that a couple of days ago....like a cold or allergies creepin up. I just upped my vitamin c and it went away, so maybe it was a cold and I kept it away...who knows!! Ahhh...all this waiting is killing me! Also weird symptom (if it could be called that) my husband is REALLY "attracted"
to me right now...thinks im sexy. :-) lol, anyhoo I remember from when I was pregnant with my daughter that he acted like this too. Just something kinda funny that I noticed. Good luck to you!!

12 years ago

im 13DPO and i few days ago i was feeling the same -___- I been getting alot of cramps they come and go, headaches, dizzyness, nasuea, gas, diarrah... Alll this waiting is getting to me as well!
Today i just have cramping and gas... Good luck to you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo