Community post

Question

Cervical Mucus

I'm only 8 dpo but I have a question that I cannot find an answer to.

Is there a difference in cervical mucus after ovulation if implantation has occurred or not?

I'm laying in bed tired and bored so I wanted to look up the discharge that I have been having since this morning and there are so many different answers it's confusing.

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi lisa, I am also in bed and can't sleep...I'm 6 dpo..waiting to feel something happen...lol...I have 2 children and after ov I did notice that mucus was watery . If felt like I got my period all of a sudden,had to wear a light pad it was so bad...I had no implatation bleeding either....hope this helps..nt nt...sandra

12 years ago

Everyone is different and even your CM can change from cycle to cycle after O. Just keep track of it and see how it is over a couple of months period of time to see if there are any changes. I know mines changes sometimes but mostly stays creamy between O & AF. GL on it being a good sign for you.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo