Community post

Discussion

Anyone testing tomorrow?

I'll be 14dpo tomorrow and feel confident enough to finally test to see if my speculation is true. My cramps are back tho, feel like af is right around the corner but I never got my typical pms moodswings so we'll see how it goes.

Anyone else going to test?

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am going to test tomorrow. I am 14 or 15dpo. I keep going back and forth whether I am pg or not. I have a symptom though that is visible. I have Montgomery tubercles all over my nipples. I have never had anything like this before and I am assuming that I can't mentally make something happen to my body that I didn't even know existed.

I was pregnant and had a loss and I didn't get a positive until I was 19dpo, so I'm trying to gear myself up for a negative either way without losing hope

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I'm 14 or 15 dpo too. I tested two days ago but it may have been too early I think and it was negative. AF is due Sunday / monday and I've got some cramps but Ive actually been twinging and cramping for the past 10 days. I had two miscarriages in the last 12 months so I'm pretty apprehensive about going thru it again. Seems like we are all standing at the bottom if a great big mountain trying to get a little foot up on that first rock. Good luck for your test.

12 years ago

Think I've got my AF. :-( Bit odd cause not due til Monday and too late I think for IB.....

12 years ago

@ fingerscrossed - that totally stinks! Have a glass of wine and get ready for next month!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thank you. Yes, it totally sucks but on to the next cycle!! How did your test go??? Hope it was a good result.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo