Community post

Question

1 day late too scared to test!!!!

Hi, my af was due today I'm normally a 28 day cycle and its never late. have had some symptoms such as fatigue, nausea, headaches and back ache but that's it! Anyone else had just these symptoms and got bfp? I'm not that lucky for it to be real really hoping it is though. Xxx

User Image ]

7 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Take a test :) Only way you're gonna find out if AF doesn't show.

12 years ago

Going to do one tomorrow thanks xxx

User Image ]

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm in the same boat as you, af was die today and nothing as yet, i'm never late either so its a wait and see till tomorrow morn xx

12 years ago

I'm with you girls! AF was due for me today too. This is 12 dpo for me and I've always had an 11 day LP. Nothing yet. I've poas twice today though, fmu and this afternoon after holding it. BFN both times. :( I'm hoping this is it, but trying not to get my hopes up too high.

12 years ago

Good luck girls!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi girls thanks for feedback....so iv woke up today and still nothing. Going to do a test tonight after work....I do feel like I'm going to come on today got a few twinges just hoping and wishing the witch stays away!!! Have any of your witches appeared yet baby dust to u all xxx

User Image ]

12 years ago • Post starter

Good Luck! I was due on the 25th and still nothing :) I'm too scared to test, but if AF isn't here by tomorrow morning I will!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo