Posts by bec0403

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Implantation bleed???

When I went to the toilet this morning I had 2 brown bits of old blood. It was brown and looked like old blood ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

To the lucky ones with bfp!!!!

Hi just wanted to know really what were your symptoms in the 2 ww. Me and df are ttc our 1st and I just feelnd ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cheap Internet hpt!!!!

Hi I'm due on af tomorrow and been having twinges and cramps also my nipples are very sore. I have taken 2 che ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How long do you get a positive opk for?

First month using opks. Got mY first pos on sat again Sunday and today. Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday as i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

First positive opk

Hi it's my first month using opk and I have just had my positive. Now that it's positive how long should I kee ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Opk test question

Hi this is my first month of using opks. I started using them at cd11 and I am now cd17 and still have had no ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anyone have any tips!!!

Me and my fiancé have beec ttc for 5 months now....was on the pill for 9 years before. Just wonde ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

1 day late too scared to test!!!!

Hi, my af was due today I'm normally a 28 day cycle and its never late. have had some symptoms such as fatigu ...

7 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How long did it take you to conceive?

Hi, was just wondering how long it took people to fall pregnant after coming off the pill? Have been on the pi ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Cd11 anyone want to be my buddy

I'm cd 11 due to ovulate on Tuesday anyone else same cycle as me xxx

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago