Community post

Discussion

Opk test question

Hi this is my first month of using opks. I started using them at cd11 and I am now cd17 and still have had no strong positives. They have got darker but not as dark as the control line. Have I missed ov I normally am a 28 day cycle. I have been bedding anyway every other night. Been having slight pains last 2 days and lots of cm yesterday but not a lot today sorry tmi!!! Or can they not work with me any comments will be appreciated.

User Image ]

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I think they suggest when you first start to do them in the AM and PM because you never know when you might peak. It's posible you just peaked in between tests....Until you get a better idea of when you O you may take two a day just to be certain, you can buy super cheap ones online.
Good luck!

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

when do you normally test?

i do mine between the hours of 1 and 3 every day.

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

I normally test around 6pm. Just took one as having cramps and it was very dark and I'm cd17 so I think I have just ov later. My partner doesn't finish till half ten 2nite do u think it will be too late? Really don't understand it all xxx

User Image ]

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo