Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Well, I'm out. Started spotting so AF is just around the corner. My body is really pissing me off with these symptoms! On to the next cycle...maybe a BFP for my b-day in April?

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Keico - Omg sounds so promising!! Especially the bbt rise! Keeping my for for ya!

Cris - LoL, that would be awesome to be able to pawn wanting pizza hut off as a pregnancy craving!! you get to do it soon!! Try to hold off on testing if you can! You dont want an early bfn that will only discourage you!

elle - hun! I wont be testing until March 26/27th... still a long wait for me, but I hope we see lots of bfp's before then!!

Nicole - Yay for af packing her bags! Sorry to hear you guys arent back to ttc yet this cycle Dh feels the same way about a december baby (his bday is in Dec) but even he said he didnt wanna stop trying because of it. Are you guys gonna prevent or just ntnp? Can't wait till your back in it with us! Until then we'll try to give you lots to obsess about! lol!

AFM - Sitting at home today with a sick little nephew. Poor guy had a bad fever yesterday & just feeling overall crappy, so he is at home with Aunty today. Hopefully hes feeling better!

On the ttc note, got another -opk this am, so really should have O'd yesterday, but no significant temp shift, sometimes my bbt goes up slowly after O tho, so I think yesterday was still O day. We bd'd a LOT this time; CD 6, 9(x2), 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, & 18! Stopped taking the epo on Saturday, hopefully between the epo, the preseed and the tons of bd-ing we hit the baby jackpot this cycle!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Cris - We must be writting at the same time. So sorry about the spotting Mother nature is such a b*tch! (She did the same thing to me last cycle - tons of pg symptoms and a bbt chart almost identical to my pg cycle) Not fair. Really sorry to hear that hun! Hopefully she leaves quickly so you can get on with your cycle and get you birthday bfp!

Cris: @$%*! I really thought this was your month! I'm still XF though as sometimes you can spot w/ pg. So hopefully its just a lil spotting and no af arrives!

Keico: Okay I know this is delayed but do I know you previously from BYOB thread or another one? I know it's been a while, but I remember "fragglerock" because I used to love that show as a child! I'm excited for you to test; your symptoms sound great! Do you think you'll wait till thursday? I'm so not that patient. I have always started testing before af was due! So I'm impressed!

Joy: Wow thats a lot of bding! I hope it did the trick!!! I think we'll be just avoiding the most fertile days and doing the pull out method. So I guess its not 100%.

ellekayejaye: I hope the next 10 days go fast and that you get your bfp at the end!

Morgan: I hope you get your bfp on Friday!

So many of you ladies are testing just right around the corner! Really hoping that we get a bunch of announcements here! How fun would it be to announce to your loved ones at Easter that your pg! I would totally do something cheeseball and hide an egg and make them find it. And have a little baby sock or something in it. But since I won't be trying until April I'll have to save my cheeseballness (totally not a word!) until hopefully Mother's Day!

Ok, gotta go to work now.

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Joy: i need you to keep me sane during these next 2 weeks PLEASE!!!! i took my last hpt tis morning and it was bfn. si i know now for sure i finally o'd this weekend, i dtd on friday morning and that was it so im not likely to get pg this month but i hate the tww its killer.. we need some bfps on here girls...

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Kristine - We're gonna have to try to keep each other sane!! lol! I only have expensive hpts in stock at the moment, so I hopefully will be able to restrain myself from testing too early! Gonna try to not go out and buy any dollarstore ones! I would really love to just wait out af!! (Doubt that will happen!)

Nicole - Thanks hun! I love your "cheeseballness"!! lol! If I were preggo this cycle I would be finiding out around the 26th/27th but our anniversary is on the 4th of April so I was hoping I would be able to wait till then to tell dh or anyone else... not bloody likely!

AFM - Just sitting here with the sicky... might play some video games with him this afternoon.

Aside from that nothing going on here... got some cleaning to do later (especially with the sicky being here) then I am hanging out with my sister tonight (not the one with the sick kid) Gonna eat some junk, do her hair and have a girlie night.

Joy

Spots and watery CM... well I usually get spots just before AF but my CM usually pretty much dries up so much I end up feeling a bit 'uncomfortable' down there but I currently have CM that's like "watery" so my body is confusing me haha!
No word from Dr about my blood test as of yet...

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Thanks everyone, I was wondering who else is going crazy in this TWW like me. One minute I feel like, this is my month, then the next I feel like nope not going to happen.

I am just making myself go crazy.

Joy: I only have expensive ones as well so thats why I am trying REALLY REALLY hard to wait till Friday or Saturday to test. AF normally shows up on the 17th.....

Nicole - I love the easter idea, I hope I get to do it.

It looks like the testing will begin on Wed for all of us testing this week. Cant wait!!! & to us all!!!

I am so glad to have found you all!

12 years ago

Nicole - I hope you're right! Only some brown spotting right now, seems like it's leaving. I sure don't feel like I'm out...

I just took my last hpt with evening urine on 10DPO and got a BFN. Maybe it's too early, maybe I'm out but I sure hope not. I'll be hoping until AF shows up in full force! I'm feeling really tired right now even though I slept through the whole night without waking up at all!!It's 7 pm and I need a nap! Hopefully I'm just spotting a little and I get a BFP!

Good luck to you all!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies! I just joined today so here goes!

My name is Lindsay, I am 28 and DH is 29. Been together 7 years, our five year wedding anniversary is day after tomorrow. So this would be a great month to conceive!

Had an ectopic pg Dec 11 and lost one tube. This is our second month back ttc.

Right now I am at 7dpo. Very anxious after all that has happened. Been hard to get up in the morning, gassy when I never am normally, very bad back ache for the past few days, having very similar symptoms as last time. Taken a few ic and seen faint lines but could be evap lines.

Baby dust to all you hopefuls this month!

-Lindsay

Lindsay

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo