Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

561 - 570 of 574 Replies | Last Page

Margie, good luck with the iui! Fingers crossed!
Adams, i have gained 4 kgr- 8lbs and that was not only from the drugs. My doctor had suggested me to gain some kilos as it helps! So i was trying to eat a little more i used to. Also, every time i started clomid till the bfn, i wasnt going to the gym, this might have helped too.
While, a new cycle is beginning! Good luck!
Ls, i know how you feel about testing! Cant wait but also you prefer to be waiting than seeing a bfn. I really hope, whenever you decide to do the test, to be positive! And have the camera next to you, to share it with us!

9 years ago

LS - I have to go for another beta tomorrow to see if it doubled (or almost doubled).
Hopefully numbers will go up :) When they called me with results yesterday they just said "Congratulation" They did not express any concerns about HCG being under 100. I think if I don't get something near 100 tomorrow then they might be worried.

Spotting has stopped. I still cramp from time to time. It just comes and goes. But I am definitely keeping calm about that.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

@basia- I was actually surprised my clinic wants the first beta to be 100. I had always heard over 50, so i am sure you are just fine :) I am trying to stay positive. my back is really achy. I just pray i get my BFP too. I am too scared to test. I can't remember...are you on crinone? TMI but my cm is super lotiony and thick...a ton of it. This must be from the progesterone.

9 years ago

LS - I am doing prgesterone oil injections into my ass lol ;)
I used Crinone with my IUIs and I hated it. It works but I still hated it. It was messy. And that is normal that you will have increased discharge on Crinone.

@basia- Lucky you! haha. I actually have not had any issues with crinone and i don't find it too bad at all. Maybe I am a lucky user, who knows!!

9 years ago

I might be switching to Crinone after oil injections.

Hey girls, how long did you stay at home after the embryo transfer? It is too early to ask, but i am curious!
Basia good luck for tomorrow!

9 years ago

kethryes, I always just stayed at home for the rest of the day after getting home from transfer. My RE doesn't advocate extended bedrest.

LSchrader, it usually takes me 3-4 days after stopping progesterone on a BFN cycle to get AF.

Good luck to everyone!! Basia, can't wait to hear how your number has increased!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

@Keth-my transfer was at 1:00 p.m. and i went to acupuncture immediately afterwards. After that i went home and rested the remaining evening. My doctor wanted me off my feet for 18-24 hours, so stayed home the following day form work. Just took it easy but wasn't on strict bed rest. Still wasn't super active, and took it easy but made dinner and did stuff around the house.

@essemkay-Thanks for your input! I am hoping that will not be the and I wont have to see her until next year :)

9 years ago

kethryes - I went to work that morning and left early for the transfer. I took the rest of the day off and was a bum on the sofa. I actually made my husband take a day off so he could take care of the dog and so I will not have to get up as much. I literally got up to the restroom and to get progesterone shot that day and that was it.

The next day on Saturday I went to work for 8 hours. I sit behind the desk but I was very careful that whole day and tired not to do anything crazy. I even walked funny and slow that day LOL but I guess it worked ;)

LS - it takes few days for me after I stop Crinone to get AF. 2-4 or something like that. It all depends. Also Crinone accumulated inside so if I knew it was BFN I kind of tried to take it out to speed up the process.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo